Album Finish

Michael Sneade

Jan 3, 2018, 10:43:41 AM1/3/18
to Brennan Forum
Hi

When an album plays to it's end instead of stopping the B2 goes straight onto another random album. Is it not possible to stop and I can choose another of my choice and not the B2's?

Thanks

Mike

Blayne

Jan 3, 2018, 11:32:27 AM1/3/18
to Brennan Forum
I think you turn off th segue  button. Found by ckicking the gear symbol at the top of the GUI . Blayne

Robin

Jan 3, 2018, 11:42:14 AM1/3/18
to Brennan Forum
If you go to settings menu and select Classic mode and switch it on. It will stop at the end of each album when it’s finished.

Michael Sneade

Jan 3, 2018, 11:43:32 AM1/3/18
to Brennan Forum
Brilliant. Thanks for your help.

Mike

James Wyatt

Jan 4, 2018, 3:06:01 AM1/4/18
to Brennan Forum
Thank You Robin. I’ve nodded off to some soft music to be abruptly woken by some of my harder music.
I like the option, if I’m throwing a party, but one album at a time is my norm.