B2 CD does not work

g.co...@btinternet.com

Feb 18, 2022, 10:57:13 AM2/18/22
to Brennan Forum
I have tried in vain to contact / email Brennan regarding my NEW B2 CD not working. PLEASE can somebody contact me with a return address to send it to. I would not recommend buying direct from Brennan as their communications is none existent.

JFBUK

Feb 18, 2022, 11:35:57 AM2/18/22
to Brennan Forum
are you using this email address ?

thebrennanb2   @   gmail   .   com   - no spaces

JFBUK

Feb 18, 2022, 11:46:57 AM2/18/22
to Brennan Forum
I got a private reply (confirming use of the correct address)

I'm using this address as directed by your web site

when did you email them ?

I don't work for Brennan.

Paul from Brennan monitors this forum Mon to Fri in the mornings so he should see your post next week.

John

JFBUK

Feb 18, 2022, 11:50:31 AM2/18/22
to Brennan Forum
I meant to add

when you say not working, what are the symptoms ?

Please try to use 'Reply All' when you reply so that  your responses are posted on the forum

Thanks

John

g.co...@btinternet.com

Feb 18, 2022, 2:10:17 PM2/18/22
to Brennan Forum
thanks, hopefully Paul will reply and I can get this thing fixed.

Basically nothing happens. It does not even know there is a CD inserted. I've been deep into the system and re set the CD a number of times but nothing works.

I've read a few other blogs saying the same thing suggesting a faulty batch but most bought there's from Amazon so they simply returned it to them for a full refund.

PMB

Feb 21, 2022, 4:53:05 AM2/21/22
to Brennan Forum
Hi g.co...,

I cannot see any emails from g.co...@btinternet.com so have sent you an email this morning. Check your spam box if you don't see my email.

Paul
Brennan Support.

g.co...@btinternet.com

Feb 21, 2022, 3:31:33 PM2/21/22
to Brennan Forum
Thanks Paul for getting back.

I've sent another email from my gmail account titled - Paul - My CD does not work.

Let me know if you get this one.

cheers Graham

PMB

Feb 22, 2022, 6:27:25 AM2/22/22
to Brennan Forum
Hi Graham,

I have seen your email - from the other email address - and have requested the returns instructions, which will be sent to you by email. We will replace the CD Drive for you.

Paul
Brennan Support.