Playing music from b2 on iPhone.

Joseph Ullman

Nov 30, 2020, 8:51:26 PM11/30/20
to Brennan Forum
Hello i am a new user.  I’ve not yet connected my b2 to my receiver.
Right now my biggest question is whether I can play music on my iPhone either they phone speaker, a wired earbud set, or wireless earbuds, via the UI.  I haven’t been able to do that.
Would appreciate advice.
Thanks
Joe

fred.w....@gmail.com

Dec 1, 2020, 3:49:04 AM12/1/20
to Brennan Forum
Hi Jo

The Brennan B2 UI is how you control your B2 it is a web page not an app. As such it will not output music.
The Brennan B2 will however output music to Bluetooth and therefore can get music to play on any device acting as a bluetooth speaker. this will of cuse only work while you are in bluetooth range of the B2.
The B2 Web pages describe how to do things. Have a look here

PMB

Dec 1, 2020, 4:54:10 AM12/1/20
to Brennan Forum
Hi Joe,

I'm fairly sure it is not possible to play music from the B2 to an iPhone/phone via Bluetooth.

Other's on the Forum have mentioned 3rd party apps that allow them to access the B2 via their phones but it's not something I have done.

Paul
Brennan Support.

Joseph Ullman

Dec 1, 2020, 5:19:11 PM12/1/20
to Brennan Forum

Thanks Fred and paul;  much appreciate it.  Disappointing but it was gravy as that was not why i bought the b2.  Maybe some day...