Speak to Brennan

Keith Houghton

Jul 3, 2020, 9:30:59 AM7/3/20
to Brennan Forum
Just installed Speak to Brennan app,readily avaliable on Google Play Store,seems to work well,would love a shuffle option once youve called up an artist,especially if you have several albums stored.Handy addition though.The only anomaly i had is i called up The Beatles,and it decided to play at a higher speed than the actual recording,I tried several others,they were all ok.I will watch developments

Daniel Taylor

Jul 3, 2020, 10:42:25 AM7/3/20
to Brennan Forum
It's possible that the problem has nothing to do with the Speak function.  When you try to play the track without using Speak, does it play okay?