upload from ext HD

Todd Lefkowitz

Dec 29, 2021, 2:52:54 AM12/29/21
to Brennan Forum
I am trying to upload music from an ext hd to the B2 using the bulk upload feature on the WebUI.  I get a msg saying 'folders hidden by browser for security reasons-music uploaded to album/artist Unknown". The upload progress bar DOES show uploading.

Where on the B2 would I find these uploaded folders?

Thanks
Todd
Message has been deleted

Chris Buckle

Dec 29, 2021, 4:48:21 AM12/29/21
to Brennan Forum
You should find them under artist “Unknown”. You can then change to the correct artist name as shown here.

Chris

PMB

Dec 29, 2021, 5:40:50 AM12/29/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi Todd,

Please explain more about your setup - is the external HDD on your network or connected directly to the B2?

Paul
Brennan Support.