bbc

Alan Schofield

Sep 6, 2021, 7:13:34 AM9/6/21
to Brennan Forum

I see the discussions about the BBC and urls. Is there a solution to getting radio 5 live on the bb1 yet?

Mark Fishman

Sep 6, 2021, 4:52:55 PM9/6/21
to Brennan Forum
Yes. The Tokyo Paralympics ended today so it ought to work again.

PMB

Sep 7, 2021, 3:55:40 AM9/7/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi alanschof...,

Tried it again this morning and still get the 'rights' message.

Paul
Brennan Support.

Peter R

Sep 7, 2021, 4:34:11 AM9/7/21
to Brennan Forum
Very strange! The BBC local radio stations seem to be working fine now.

Looking under vTuner there is a "BBC Radio 5 Live - UK only". I tried to play that and the display on my B2 briefly displayed BBC Radio 5 Live and then went to "Saving" followed by just showing the clock - very strange behaviour! I did reboot the B2 and tried again with exactly the same result.

Peter

PMB

Sep 7, 2021, 4:56:59 AM9/7/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi Peter,

I think that may be because there is nothing being broadcast on 'Radio 5 Live UK only' currently.

Paul
Brennan Support.