Get Recordings failure

Edmund Royds

Aug 17, 2021, 12:38:05 PM8/17/21
to Brennan Forum
Thank you Paul and John,
I would like to have a new SD card, and will email as suggested, but could I ask something first.

Would it be the larger size that John suggested? What size would it be?
I understand the SD card carries a lot of the information needed to make the B2 function. Would this replacement have all that, and is that what is meant by 'flashing'? I don't think I could do that myself, but could probably fit it myself.

Also, with Audacity, how does it actually GET the music? I can understand importing to the B2 drive from a USB source, but how does Audacity (on a computer) achieve that?
I am currently transferring from the earphone socket of the tape player to the B2 loudspeaker sockets, via the Aux facility.

Thanks if you could help with all that.
Ted

JFBUK

Aug 17, 2021, 2:38:09 PM8/17/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi Ted,

I have added a reply to the original message you posted with some answers I hope will help

John