Updated Android Android App

Chris Jones

Feb 10, 2021, 6:59:55 AM2/10/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi All

Just updated the Android App and just like to say it works like a treat, so much better than the old.

Sonos controls works well too

Thanks to the team for the update :-)

Chris

john.h...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2021, 7:04:59 PM2/10/21
to Brennan Forum
Agreed great app and improved

One big report the '. Is replaced on playback with &APos.  In titles ?

PMB

Feb 11, 2021, 4:06:20 AM2/11/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi All,

Martin has released a new version of the Android app - available at the Google Play store.

We were waiting for Google Play to confirm that the app was available before announcing it but it has happened the other way round this time......

Comments and feedback welcomed.

Paul
Brennan Support.

john.h...@gmail.com

Feb 11, 2021, 4:42:13 AM2/11/21
to Brennan Forum
One
BUGreport the ' in song titles is replaced with &APos

John

Chris Jones

Feb 11, 2021, 5:12:05 AM2/11/21
to Brennan Forum
I am not finding that issue with song titles being replaced with &APos, however I will continue testing

Rik

Feb 11, 2021, 5:17:16 AM2/11/21
to Brennan Forum
Play Store  doesn’t show an upgrade to the app on my Android phone.   I can change speaker but it  does not pick up my single Sonos One SL.

MJB

Feb 11, 2021, 6:10:36 AM2/11/21
to Brennan Forum
Hello John

Can you be a bit more explicit and I'll see where the problem is.

I mean can you give an example what you are doing (with actual names) and tell me where you read the &Apos

Martin

john.h...@gmail.com

Feb 11, 2021, 6:19:09 AM2/11/21
to Brennan Forum

Hi Martin on playback to sonos if a title is what's.  It shows as what&APos will post a screenshot later

John

john.h...@gmail.com

Feb 11, 2021, 8:07:47 AM2/11/21
to Brennan Forum