Radio presets

Roger Dunant

Oct 8, 2018, 7:37:20 AM10/8/18
to Brennan Forum
Over the last couple of evenings I've added a few new stations to my preset list.
When I return to it the next day I find it has reverted to the previous list.
This has happened twice now.
Anyone have any ideas?
Also- one for the wishlist. More radio presets please.
Roger.

Edward B

Oct 8, 2018, 12:51:21 PM10/8/18
to Brennan Forum
I was told you are supposed to hit save(when adding a preset station) on the unit which then of course shuts off the B2.

They need to find a better way of doing this.

Roger Dunant

Oct 8, 2018, 4:50:08 PM10/8/18
to Brennan Forum
Hello Edward.
I’ll try that and see if it’s worked tomorrow.
Roger

Roger Dunant

Oct 8, 2018, 4:56:56 PM10/8/18
to Brennan Forum
Another thought for the wish list.
Could we get drag and drop within preset and playlists so we can change station and album orders.
Roger

JustAnOrdinaryJoanna

Oct 8, 2018, 8:12:03 PM10/8/18
to Brennan Forum
Drag & drop/move within playlists already exists, at least on a ipad (haven't tried on the phone).

PMB

Oct 9, 2018, 4:04:31 AM10/9/18
to Brennan Forum
Hi Dunant,

Drag and drop within the list of tracks works for Playlists but is not available for radio Presets.

Paul
Brennan Support.

Brennan Support

Oct 11, 2018, 5:26:34 AM10/11/18
to Brennan Forum
Hi All

Not sure what you mean by hit save - presets might not be saved to disk as soon as you change them so if you removed the power that might explain things.

Press and hold stop will force a save - it doesn't "shut off the B2" in any impactful way so do it as often as you want.

Its also possible your wifi had gone down - my Virgin router has spells when the blue light just goes out and wifi stops. The web UI is not good at saying something has not worked - if you refreshed the browser that would confirm it though

Martin