V3m UI unresponsive search results

David Tellett

Nov 2, 2019, 7:04:41 AM11/2/19
to Brennan Forum
Hi, the v3m is not responding as it should. I can search and find results, but those results are not responsive to touch at all. I can’t get any further. Any ideas??

PMB

Nov 3, 2019, 4:10:39 AM11/3/19
to Brennan Forum
Hi David,

What platform, OS and browser are you using to run the V3 web UI on?

Paul
Brennan Support.

David Tellett

Nov 3, 2019, 11:51:11 AM11/3/19
to Brennan Forum
Hi Paul,
On iPad and iPhone. It looks great! But doesn’t quite work, unfortunately (everything but the search results Interactivity works). Perhaps it’s not supposed to work on those platforms, but I wish it did.
It would probably become my “Go To” if it was reliable.

David Tellett

Nov 3, 2019, 11:52:07 AM11/3/19
to Brennan Forum
Sorry, forgot to say, Safari is my current browser

PMB

Nov 4, 2019, 3:13:58 AM11/4/19
to Brennan Forum
Hi David,

Thanks for the feedback. V3 is still in development and hopefully all functions and bugs will be fixed going forward.

The original web UI works fine meantime.

Paul
Brennan Support.

David Tellett

Nov 4, 2019, 7:33:34 AM11/4/19
to Brennan Forum
Thanks Paul, no worries. I’m not concerned, I was just hoping all issues get fed back to Martin so he’s aware. Cheers! 👍