Hi there. How do you delete a radio preset?

john edwards

Apr 27, 2020, 6:02:08 AM4/27/20
to Brennan Forum
I am a newbie technophobe & struggle with the TV remote! I have now myriads of preset stations from here to Mongolia. How do I get rid of them please?
Thanks. John

Edwyn Corteen

Apr 27, 2020, 6:25:57 AM4/27/20
to Brennan Forum
Hi John

I don't think you can delete them but you can assign another radio station to one currently used or assign a playlist instead. On the Web UI, find your radio station or playlist and click on the three dots to the right and assign to preset.

PMB

Apr 28, 2020, 5:03:30 AM4/28/20
to Brennan Forum
Hi John,

You cannot delete Presets but can overwrite them with other stations.

To find other stations you will need to use vTuner on the web UI page - click the vTuner tab and type Radio 2, for example, into the Search box > stations with names including Radio 2 will be listed in the panel below > click on the play symbol (arrow symbol to the left of the search result) to check the station plays OK > click the three dots to the right of the search result and select a Preset to save the station to.

You haven't said which brennan you have.

Paul
Brennan Support.