MiniDLNA Runs for a Day

MRB

Jan 23, 2021, 6:17:43 PM1/23/21
to Brennan Forum
Greetings,
I prefer the DLNA to using Sonos, so I have the latest software and have selected the option to turn dlna on. The problem is that the B2 as a dlna server only lasts about a day, maybe two - then it no longer appears.  Restarting minidlnad temporarily fixes the problem but again- a day or two later no dlna server on the network. Does anybody know what is going on?
Thanks,
Mark

PMB

Jan 24, 2021, 8:57:28 AM1/24/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi MRB,

We will investigate this issue.

Paul
Brennan Support.

PMB

Jan 24, 2021, 9:00:46 AM1/24/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi MRB,

Does restarting the B2 help?

When powering the B2 off - press and hold the Play/Stop button until 'Saving' has been shown briefly and the clock is displayed again and then power off. Wait around 30s before powering on again to ensure a clean start up.

Paul
Brennan Support.

MRB

Feb 7, 2021, 2:54:28 PM2/7/21
to Brennan Forum
Restarting runs DLNA again, Burt wondering why it’s so unstable. It’s never available when I want to use it ...