Importing MP3 from USB

Kev M

Jun 12, 2022, 2:51:51 PM6/12/22
to Brennan Forum
Hi,
I've stuck a few MP3 albums on a Fat32 USB and put it in the USB C slot.
I've then chosen import from USB and Brennan appears to import.

I can't find the imported music. I tried the compress now option to see if that helps, but it looked like the unit switched off.

Brennan went into standby with red light on, but not flashing. Left it over night but still not seeing any of the imported albums.

Probably something easy that I've not done but I'm lost.

Any advise? Please make it simple :-)

Cheers
Kev.

Peter Lowham

Jun 12, 2022, 3:58:37 PM6/12/22
to Brennan Forum
Hi Kev,

The use of this forum has been discontinued since April 24 2022.  The new forum is found at www.thebrennanforum.com

If you re-log the issue there then we can offer advice.

Peter.

Mark Fishman

Jun 12, 2022, 4:47:28 PM6/12/22
to Brennan Forum
Kev,

you really should join the new forum that Peter has mentioned; but meanwhile, have you looked under "unknown" -- if you didn't have an artists folder above the album folders, then the artists is probably "Unknown".