Not seeing the new web UI ...

SMG

Oct 14, 2019, 3:04:20 PM10/14/19
to Brennan Forum
Went to the IP address provided. Nothing happens.  192.168.0.4/v3.html

- Steve

David Tellett

Oct 14, 2019, 3:11:58 PM10/14/19
to Brennan Forum
1. Have you updated to the latest software?
2. Is this IP address the the one for your Brennan? (Look at the URL for the other web UI’s if unsure)

SMG

Oct 14, 2019, 3:57:17 PM10/14/19
to Brennan Forum
Yes, I've updated to the newest software.  Yes, I have the correct IP address.

- Steve

David Tellett

Oct 14, 2019, 4:47:50 PM10/14/19
to Brennan Forum
Steve, the IP address you’ve posted in your original post is not the right one, that’s the (dummy) one Martin used as an illustration...
Unless your own IP address is the same as Martin’s, which seems unlikely!

SMG

Oct 14, 2019, 6:27:41 PM10/14/19
to Brennan Forum
David: thanks. Can see the UI now. Used my ZIP address with "/v.3" after it. Duh ....

Anyway, what I'm seeing of the new UI doesn't make sense. There's a lot of unused space at the top, and I don't see all my music, just one at a time. I have to reload the page when I want to go to the next album, vocalist, whatever. Also, the album art is a small square with a question mark. Any idea why it would look this way? I'm on a Mac running osMojave.

????

David Tellett

Oct 14, 2019, 6:54:37 PM10/14/19
to Brennan Forum
No idea, sorry, maybe clear your internet cache, reboot the B2, scan music and try again?
(ie. turn it on and off again!)

PMB

Oct 15, 2019, 3:41:25 AM10/15/19
to Brennan Forum
Hi SMG,

I don't think the new UI is intended as the finished article yet. It is more about gauging people's reaction to the layout, style, usability, etc.

b2 - added a new web UI for you to look at - type 192.168.0.4/v3.html (using your IP address) to see it. Its somewhere between concept car and work in progress - let me know your thoughts and any problems on the forum. Only the desktop view is really working.

Paul
Brennan Support.

Tony Johnston

Oct 15, 2019, 3:50:56 AM10/15/19
to Brennan Forum
Only seeing part of propised new UI on Android tablet. CD art and volume control apoear at the bottom. Scrolling down from the top of the screen shows new layout momentarily then it goes blank again!