Ripping

Mike Collins

Apr 17, 2022, 2:53:09 PM4/17/22
to Brennan Forum
I have a Brennan B2 - can I transfer files to a DAP? If so, how? Thanks all.

fred.w....@gmail.com

Apr 17, 2022, 3:01:45 PM4/17/22
to Brennan Forum
Sorry to sound thick but please will you explain in more detail what you mean by
" DAP"

Fred

Mike Collins

Apr 17, 2022, 3:07:24 PM4/17/22
to Brennan Forum
Digital audio player - astell and kern kann alpha

Daniel Taylor

Apr 17, 2022, 4:12:00 PM4/17/22
to Brennan Forum
You can Export files from the B2 to a USB disk (which MUST be formatted as FAT32 - the B2 can format the disk for you) in a new ways.  It is highly recommended that you do a full Export to backup your B2 music for safe keeping.  If you have that, then you can copy what you want from it and transfer it to the A&K as you would do normally.

If you don't want to do a full Export, you can put the files you want to transfer in a playlist and use the Export Playlist command to copy the music to the USB disk (FAT32 formatted).

Another way to access all the music on your B2 is to set it up as a NAS (Network Attached Storage) disk and copy to/from it as you would any connected disk.  When you add/subtract/modify using that method, you MUST run the Scan Disk command afterward to keep the B2's internal index updated with what is actually on the disk.

If you need any more help with any of those ideas, post back here and more help will be forthcoming.