Choosing Cover Art with a Samsung Galaxy S6

Ed T-Guy

Mar 29, 2018, 6:50:55 AM3/29/18
to Brennan Forum
When using my Samsung Galaxy S6 to rip a CD, I've had a somewhat inconsistent experience when selecting the Art button, of seeing cover art retrieved, but not later appearing with the album folder, not seeing cover art retrieved but later seeing it with the album folder, along with the two expected scenarios of seeing it retrieved then seeing it with the album folder or not seeing it retrieved and not seeing any with the album folder.
During the course of ripping some 700+ CDs, I've found a set of steps that successfully saves the cover art for me. I don't know if all the steps are necessary, but I've recorded a short video here, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwcsrH7-MpM
I'm sharing it here in case it is helpful to anyone else.

esuesan

Mar 31, 2018, 8:43:18 AM3/31/18
to Brennan Forum
Thanks so much!

Brennan Support

Apr 3, 2018, 4:42:32 AM4/3/18
to Brennan Forum
Hi Ed

Martin here - great video - and nice to hear your voice after all these posts and emails.

I'll try this with my new Android phone and see if I can improve this but I'm impressed you found this

Martin