B2 LATEST SOFTWARE UPDATE

Chrissy7090

Apr 1, 2020, 6:04:46 AM4/1/20
to Brennan Forum
Slightly confused with the latest software update. Going back a couple of days to the update of 25th March, after my B2 updated the date showing was 24th March at 08.59 am... didn’t think too much about it then. However yesterday I installed (I think) the new updated of 30th March noting Martin has said date would shown would be the 23rd March. My date did not change I.e. it’s still 24th March 08.59 am.. my question is have I got the update of not? How can I easily tell?

Regards

Chrissy7090

Leslie Brownlee

Apr 1, 2020, 6:40:10 AM4/1/20
to Brennan Forum
Same as you Chrissy7090. Updated to 30th March software and have the same info displaying as you.

Keith Conrad

Apr 1, 2020, 7:12:53 AM4/1/20
to Brennan Forum
Chrissy,

You will be able to play a you tube, which you could not do a few days ago.

At the main Brennan website, if you look at Questions, then Menu Overview, there is a pretty good explanation for the update.

Cheers to all,

Keith Conrad
USA

Keith Conrad

Apr 1, 2020, 7:49:33 AM4/1/20
to Brennan Forum
Chrissy,

Sorry, after the Menu overview........Latest Software.......with the explanation/

Keith Conrad
USA

PMB

Apr 2, 2020, 3:40:27 AM4/2/20
to Brennan Forum
Hi All,

After the latest updates -

The BB1 shows 18th March 2020 14:06:02

The B2 shows 23rd March 2020 16:19:09.

As Keith says you can now play YouTube.

Paul
Brennan Support.

Chrissy7090

Apr 2, 2020, 4:21:05 AM4/2/20
to Brennan Forum
Hi Paul
After updated both devices my b1 shows 18th March as you say but the B2 shows 24th March 08.59.17 ...i have tried to update again.. still the same date/time.. u tube seems to work ok but that’s not a feature I use regularly anyway..

Am I running the latest version or not?

Regards

Chrissy7090

PMB

Apr 2, 2020, 4:56:13 AM4/2/20
to Brennan Forum
Hi Chrissy7090,

The latest update fixed an issue where any YouTube downloads were labelled 'YouTube' rather than with the title of the video/track - so check for that.

I understand there is a software update in the pipeline which will correct the dates (and include other improvements), so please check the Latest Software page - link - in the coming days.

Paul
Brennan Support.

Jasper Warwick

Apr 2, 2020, 6:50:17 AM4/2/20
to Brennan Forum
Any plans to fix the memory allocation problem with the android app which causes the system to crash if there are too many playlist items?

Jasper.

Jasper Warwick

Apr 2, 2020, 6:52:12 AM4/2/20
to Brennan Forum