B2 Bluetooth connection to laptop

PMB

Feb 18, 2022, 6:58:11 AM2/18/22
to Brennan Forum
Hi All,

Trying to help a B2 owner who cannot get the B2 paired with his laptop, using Bluetooth. I have tried with my Win 10 laptop and it doesn't appear after scanning on the B2. It does find other Bluetooth devices.

Has anyone paired their B2 and laptop - I assume it's a setting thing on the laptop?

Paul
Brennan Support.

JFBUK

Feb 18, 2022, 7:35:05 AM2/18/22
to Brennan Forum
Hi Paul,

I've never connected using a USB Bluetooth adaptor on my PC but have connected using an external Bluetooth transmitter connected to the audio output on my PC

This is mine but you can see its not currently available from Amazon UK but there are similar alternatives

John

Screenshot 2022-02-18 123156.jpg

PMB

Feb 21, 2022, 4:35:28 AM2/21/22
to Brennan Forum
Hi John,

I think the owner is trying to play from the laptop to the B2 but cannot get them to pair. If the laptop is like mine, then Bluetooth is built in.

Paul
Brennan Support.