Back up problems continued

Chris from Iowa

Sep 19, 2021, 9:02:46 PM9/19/21
to Brennan Forum
I have a brand new hard drive installed into my B2.  I have 4previous  back ups to choose from when installing the old music into the B2.  My oldest back up when installed into the B2 does not read properly.  I get the message "use restore" which to my understanding is for JB7 users.  I have never had a JB7.  This back up was created from the same B2 but with a different hard drive.

Any ideas?

I just want to listen to music on my beloved B2...

Chris

PMB

Sep 20, 2021, 3:42:28 AM9/20/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi Chris,

The B2 does show a message when you select Import but this is supposed to tell you what to do if the backup 'isn't' a Brennan one. Try ignoring the message and continuing as normal with the Import.

Paul
Brennan Support.