Magazine Cover Discs - Does the database recognise these?

Malcolm Thomson

Apr 12, 2021, 3:09:00 AM4/12/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi, I am looking at buying a B2 as i have loads of CD's. Why else would you buy one?!
100's of these are the cover discs from Classic Rock, Kerrang, and other magazines.

Does anyone have experience of whether these types of disc are in the database or not?  This is major reason for my purchasing one, so would be useful to know.

Thanks
Malc

PMB

Apr 12, 2021, 4:07:08 AM4/12/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi Malc,

Have a look on the MusicBrainz.org website (we use their CDDB) and see if any are listed.

Paul
Brennan Support.

Malcolm Thomson

Apr 12, 2021, 8:25:16 AM4/12/21
to Brennan Forum
Paul,

thanks for the info.
They seem to have most of the releases so thats a great start.
I look forward to placing an order for a B2 soon.
Thanks
Malc

Warren Knauer

Apr 12, 2021, 1:11:36 PM4/12/21
to Brennan Forum
It found several of mine when I ripped through my discs.