New Android App

keithho...@gmail.com

Feb 12, 2021, 5:03:46 AM2/12/21
to Brennan Forum
I kind of like the new app its smoothe running,older versions of the UI were a bit jerky,glitchy,but i am having a problem with it.When i have eventually got it working and its playing what i want it to play all is fine.If i go back to the app screen after a few hours,the last thing played appears on the screen.But when i select a new album to play,then press play,it doesn't play.This morning i selected an album to play eventually got it to play,just the first track played,the music stopped,and the screen showed the artwork of the album chosen,but the imformation of the last track i played from the album i was listening to from the night before.Are these teething problems or is it just me.

PMB

Feb 12, 2021, 11:04:39 AM2/12/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi Keithho,

When you "go back to app after a few hours" has the B2 been playing during that time or was it paused and/or had it gone into Standby?

Might help us identify what's going on.

Paul
Brennan Support.

keithho...@gmail.com

Feb 12, 2021, 12:27:15 PM2/12/21
to Brennan Forum
It's been in standby.Once i got it working today,I changed albums a number of times and all was fine.Something i meant to ask aswell was there is a play all option at the top of the album list,can we shuffle tracks from all albums like we can a playlist

Daniel Taylor

Feb 12, 2021, 1:58:54 PM2/12/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi Keith,
As I understand it, if you press the Next button on the front panel, it will choose a song at random from amound all songs.  That turns on Random mode and should keep going until you stop it.  There may be more to this, so hopefully others will clarify.

PMB

Feb 15, 2021, 3:29:29 AM2/15/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi Keitho...

Do you mean on the app?

You can select play all in Random (Shuffle) by pressing NEXT or by clicking on the Random tab on the web UI - to the left of the << tab.

Paul
Brennan Support.