NAS / DNLA network atached storage

David Wakeford

May 2, 2020, 7:32:17 PM5/2/20
to Brennan Forum

Hi,
Still loving my B2 but not sure how to connect to it to my Roberts R1 Speaker via "UNDOK" which I have to use to control the R1.
Searched Roberts manual and Brennan but still can't see how I should work it. DLNA seems to be possible but my brain (78 yrs old now ) is having trouble sorting this!
Any help most gratefully accepted
Thanks
Dave

PMB

May 4, 2020, 4:52:10 AM5/4/20
to Brennan Forum
Hi David,

Make sure you have up to date software - run Web Upgrade - on the B2. Using the front control go to the Maintenance menu and select 'DLNA On'.

On the Roberts select Network Player > Shared Media - the B2 should be listed - click on it. You will then use the Roberts to play music from the B2.

Paul
Brennan Support.