General Questions...

rich farris

Jul 30, 2021, 10:39:51 AM7/30/21
to Brennan Forum
  To All
1. Are playlist incremental like export-backup all?
2. Can I import individual songs from a  USB from A or C, not
Formatted to the B2 to just a Playlist on the B2?...

        RICH    Thanks!!

Daniel Taylor

Jul 30, 2021, 1:59:29 PM7/30/21
to Brennan Forum
1. I don't know this answer.  Good question.
2. Although I'm not completely clear on your question, generally the answer is yes, you can Import individual songs from USB C or A.
However, the USB disk MUST be formatted as FAT32.  And the songs must reside in a folder structure that the B2 can deal with.
music\ArtistName\AlbumName\tracks

You can have as many song tracks as you want, or as few.  You can name the Artist folder whatever you want, and same with the Album folder.
The names cannot exceed 170 characters, but mostly that's not a concern.