switching off B2

AND...@FRIDGE.CO.UK

Dec 15, 2020, 10:18:33 AM12/15/20
to Brennan Forum

How can i switch off B2 from phone/PC/tablet using IU

Daniel Taylor

Dec 15, 2020, 12:55:24 PM12/15/20
to Brennan Forum
That's not an option I'm aware of.  If you close the WebUI and leave the unit alone, it will go into standby mode after five minutes.  You can also set the display to dim in standby by using the Screensaver command (Maintenance menu) which is described on the Menu page of the Brennan website.

Peter Lowham

Dec 15, 2020, 3:20:22 PM12/15/20
to Brennan Forum
Hi there,

My suggestion is to purchase a WebUI controlled 'smart' mains power socket; you plug the 'smart' mains power socket into the wall socket, then plug the Brennan into the smart socket.  I have a system called 'LightwaveRF' which does just this.  Below is a link to another version of 'smart socket' which achieves the same result.

Most of these systems work by linking the smart power socket to your router, then the WebUI/smartphone talks to your smart socket via your router.

Regards,
Peter.