Suddenly only getting blank CD list when opening B2 via PC

trimble...@btinternet.com

Dec 5, 2019, 3:23:51 PM12/5/19
to Brennan Forum
My CD info from Brennan B2 just gives a blank response ie no info at all via PC .  Recent move to Widows10.  Have ensured wifi OK. Music plays via B2 normally on attached speakers.  Any help please... and if possible keep it simple in guidance as not tech savvy. Thanks  Dave

Daniel Taylor

Dec 5, 2019, 3:27:44 PM12/5/19
to Brennan Forum
Make sure that the IP address assigned by your router has not changed.  Look for the WiFi address that will scroll up on the B2's display.  That should be the same as the one in the addres bar of your browser.

I had the same thing happen to me the other day.  I tried the Retry WiFi command, but it didn't work.  Then I cycled power on the B2 and when it came up the second time everything was working again.