Experimental Podcast testing

Michael Hoffert

Jul 2, 2018, 10:01:15 AM7/2/18
to Brennan Forum
I have typed in "Podcast" in to the search bar under Vtuner and 2 different podcasts come up. I can't enter a URL anywhere. I do have a URL ending in .mp3 I would like to try. Can I enter the URLs?

Mike H.

Michael Hoffert

Jul 2, 2018, 7:13:33 PM7/2/18
to Brennan Forum
Ok, I found it and it works pretty well. You have to search from the UI's home screen and not vTuner.

Just type in "podcast" (Photo 1)  and ENTER and a dialog will appear (Photo 2)

. Enter the podcasts URL and press "Play".

Works nice. Wish there was a way to save the URLs. I'm sure that's in the future.

Mike H.

james....@aspen.edu

Jul 4, 2018, 8:44:35 AM7/4/18
to Brennan Forum
I tried this--but every time I put in a podcast link and press play--my B2 defaults to playing music on the hard drive. I assume that podcasts would be rss feeds? (Such as https://rss.art19.com/coast-to-coast)?

james....@aspen.edu

Jul 4, 2018, 9:55:04 AM7/4/18
to Brennan Forum
Sorry--I just read the instructions requiring mp3 endings...I will try to find these. Most podcast feeds I know about are RSS feeds (example: http://paranormalpodcast.libsyn.com/rss)