BB1 - File transfers

J Rathbone

Feb 9, 2022, 7:12:08 PM2/9/22
to Brennan Forum
Hi
I have tried exporting BB1 files to a Fat32 formatted USB without success.
There seems to be no option in the web UI or app, just “USB Functions” at the bottom of the  BB1 Main Menu where the only option is Export Playlist to USB A.
1. Is there a help guide explaining how to transfer individual files (audio or video) from:
- BB1 to USB
- USB to BB1
2. Can files be transferred via NAS? (not sure what NAS does and if it should be left on or off)
Any help appreciated
Many thanks
Jim

Daniel Taylor

Feb 9, 2022, 7:28:43 PM2/9/22
to Brennan Forum
On the USB functions menu, there should be a command to "Backup to USB A."  That's the command to backup all your music.  If you want to transfer less music than that, make a playlist of all the music you want, and then use the Export Playlist to USB A.  It will copy not only the list, but the music as well.

Yes, you can transfer files via NAS.  If you use NAS, then NAS has to be turned on on the BB1.  Otherwise, you can leave it off.

J Rathbone

Feb 9, 2022, 7:48:23 PM2/9/22
to Brennan Forum
Thanks, Daniel, I’ll try and let you know
Cheers Jim