Using my Iphone to run my B2 for the first time.

johne...@yahoo.co.uk

Apr 17, 2019, 7:53:52 AM4/17/19
to Brennan Forum
I am trying to set up my Iphone to run my B2.   B2 is set up, internet running, clock showing.  Enter my URL in Safari on my Iphone but nada.  Surely something simple?

RaymondO

Apr 18, 2019, 2:25:13 AM4/18/19
to Brennan Forum
Make sure the web address you enter matches that shown on the Brennan screen - just the numbers and stops (198.0.16.42) or whatever. It can change!

johne...@yahoo.co.uk

Apr 20, 2019, 11:15:49 AM4/20/19
to Brennan Forum
Hi RaymondO sorry for the delay in replying.    I have checked that my web address is correct & it is.    & Wow it is working. Dont know what you did but you helped.

RaymondO

Apr 21, 2019, 12:04:28 PM4/21/19
to Brennan Forum
Been there, done that! 😁