BB1 glitchiness/scrolling through playlists

cb285000

Apr 8, 2022, 4:51:07 AM4/8/22
to Brennan Forum
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone else found the  BB1 can be glitchy under pressure.  Sometimes when using "next" or "back" it gets slow or become unable to process commands.  In these cases, sometimes it ends up on songs or albums that you don't expect.

Also, I have yet to find a way to scroll through albums or artists on a playlist on the BB1.   You can set them up using the webpage, but then on the BB1 you can never actually scroll through them.  They always start at the beginning.  And then when you try to move through the songs quickly by using "next" the BB1 freezes up ... see question one.

I was really excited when I got the BB1, but seeing that is can sometimes be glitchy like this has made me wonder about whether it was such a good purchase after all.

Cheers,

Carlo

PMB

Apr 11, 2022, 3:44:12 AM4/11/22
to Brennan Forum
Hi Carlo,

Each time you press NEXT or BACK, the BB1 starts to fetch and play the next track, so repeated presses can create a queue of commands that effectively slow it down.

You can scroll through Artists or Albums using the BB1's rotary control - click (press briefly and release) to open the Main menu >> 'Artists' is highlighted - click to select >> turn the control to scroll down the list of Artists >> click to select one - a list of Albums by that Artist are shown >> turn to scroll down the list of Albums >> press Play/Stop to play the whole Album OR click to open that Album >> scroll down the Tracks >> click to play selected Track.

Or as above but select 'Albums' rather than 'Artists'.

Paul
Brennan Support.