Album Cover Art

crap...@gmail.com

Nov 8, 2020, 12:16:58 PM11/8/20
to Brennan Forum
Hi all,

Please remember that I am not a technical person. I have a question and am hoping someone will answer without laughing at me!

I usually 'run' my B2 through my Android mobile. (I own a tablet but it is 10 years old so might not be up to the job. I do not have a net/wi-fi connected PC at home.)

Once I have searched for the Album Cover Art and selected it for a particular album, it appears next to the album on my mobile, but where has it been stored? On my mobile, on my B2, somewhere on the www?

Just wondering.

DG

John Lang Wilson

Nov 8, 2020, 12:52:26 PM11/8/20
to Brennan Forum
It's stored on the B2 in the same folder as the music tracks.

Russell...@hotmail.com

Nov 8, 2020, 2:01:24 PM11/8/20
to Brennan Forum
Hi DG  -  if you had a WiFi connected PC you could see the artwork file in each of the relevant album folders for any particular artist.
The file is called a " xxxx.JPG" file and it will show as "coverart" - so the structure in terms of folders on the B2 is MUSIC\ARTIST\ALBUM and album is where the file is ...If you do ever have a computer connected on your home WiFi you could copy and paste whatever.JPG file into the album folder (only 1 for each album) and the B" will recognise that as the coverart for each album. .JPG files are basically picture files.  Very handy if you can not find the relevant coverart automatically. I hope that's reasonably clear but do ask if it is confusing -  Cheers Russ

crap...@gmail.com

Nov 10, 2020, 6:53:14 AM11/10/20
to Brennan Forum
Thanks to all for replies.