Music stops playing at end of track

keithG

May 21, 2021, 4:41:05 AM5/21/21
to Brennan Forum
When 'Info' is selected from the remote, and still displayed at the end of a track the music stops and the display reverts to scrolling the track title that was previously playing. Pressing Next on the B2 unit (or remote) corrects the hang up, but Play does not. Press Play once stops the scrolling track title, but a second press just reverts back to the scrolling track title and silence.

This occurs in both 'use SD' and 'use HDD' modes. (also with or without WiFi connection). No NAS, DLNA or bluetooth.

A web upgrade from 13 Nov 2018 (to b2 22 March 2021) confirmed this was  present on both versions.

Regards
Keith G

keithG

May 21, 2021, 10:36:03 AM5/21/21
to Brennan Forum
I've further observed that the music also stops playing at the end of a track if you're in the menu while music plays. Is this a feature or just a pi limitation.

Regards
Keith G

Peter Lowham

May 21, 2021, 10:55:30 AM5/21/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi Keith,

It looks more like a simple bug to me.  I'm sure that Paul will pick this one up.

Regards,
Peter.