Manage Internet Radio presets in Web UI

Old-nick

Aug 16, 2018, 7:36:05 AM8/16/18
to Brennan Forum
How do I manage the Internet radio presets. I cannot see how to delete station I have already added.

Tony

Aug 16, 2018, 8:29:20 AM8/16/18
to Brennan Forum
I don't believe you can delete stations from the radio preset list.  You can just replace them with different stations.  There are only 10 slots anyway so that's not difficult to do?

Your other choice, if you are comfortable with using a command line, is to SSH into the B2 and edit the  /media/hdd1/b2settings file.  You can change the displayed name of each station that way (I shortened many of them)  and delete some or all of the entries.

PMB

Aug 17, 2018, 4:37:44 AM8/17/18
to Brennan Forum
Hi Old-Nick,

Tony's right, you cannot delete Presets, just overwrite the existing ones.

Paul
Brennan Support.

Old-nick

Aug 17, 2018, 5:07:23 AM8/17/18
to Brennan Forum
Paul,

Thank you. I replied to Tony but did not copy the Forum! :-(

I wrote "Thank you for the prompt reply. I am happy replacing stations -
I use"drag and drop" which works well. I was looking to Delete a
stations as I had several stations with the same name."

Now fixed