Bluetooth Headphones

mossley...@gmail.com

Jan 7, 2022, 12:35:26 PM1/7/22
to Brennan Forum
Obviously aware of the "Bluetooth Out", not supported etc etc (although I have a small £5 Bluetooth speaker which works perfectly !), but can anybody recommend a decent pair of Bluetooth headphones that WILL work with a B2 (with updated software) and won't break the bank (i.e. under £50 !). TIA

Peter R

Jan 8, 2022, 4:13:23 AM1/8/22
to Brennan Forum
It might be worth asking if there are headphones that will NOT work with the B2.

I took a punt on some EvoDX BT5 noise cancelling headphones (~£30) and these worked fine. I bought these from 7DayShop but they are no longer listed there. These do appear on Amazon but are shown as "Currently Unavailable" so you may have to do a bit of searching to find these.

Like you, I have a BT speaker and that worked fine and I expect that there will be plenty of BT devices that will work.

Good luck!

Peter

PMB

Jan 9, 2022, 10:49:20 AM1/9/22
to Brennan Forum
Hi mossley...,

Make sure whatever you buy has it's own volume controls - headphones usually do but some ear buds (Apple for example) don't - as the Bluetooth out from the B2 is at a fixed level.

Paul
Brennan Support.

Keith Langton

Jan 9, 2022, 1:25:24 PM1/9/22
to Brennan Forum
Ear Fun buds were recommended here and are much cheaper than airbuds. Worked well for me and they do have their own volume controls.