B1 DELETED YOUTUBE VIDEOS STILL PLAY

Chris A

Feb 1, 2020, 9:29:01 AM2/1/20
to Brennan Forum
I have been exploring my new B1.

As part of the process, I downloaded a number of YouTube videos which I subsequently deleted.

These videos no longer appear in the Web UI but do still play (ie they play, in sequence, after another "real" video has finished). This, then, repeats (presumably indefinitely).

Also the number of YouTube videos recorded in the "Settings" far exceeds the actual number of videos shown under YouTube History - in fact the number in "Settings" is probably the total number of all those in the History plus all those (supposedly) deleted.

Any suggestions as to what is going on and how can I really remove the unwanted YouTubes from my B1?

Daniel Taylor

Feb 1, 2020, 9:35:02 AM2/1/20
to Brennan Forum
The first thing to try is the Scan Disk command.

Chris A

Feb 1, 2020, 10:28:33 AM2/1/20
to Brennan Forum
Hi Daniel

Thanks for the suggestion. I have tried Scan Disk but that doesn't help.

Since my original post I have noticed that whilst these deleted videos have gone from the "History" they still appear in the list accessed via the Main Menu/Videos on the BB1 front panel.

David Robson

Feb 1, 2020, 3:57:56 PM2/1/20
to Brennan Forum
I have the same experience as Chris A.

PMB

Feb 3, 2020, 4:01:04 AM2/3/20
to Brennan Forum
Hi Chris,

History is a list of recently played YouTubes. To see the full list click on the video camera icon, top of the middle panel, on the UI. From there you can see the complete list of YT's and can delete selected videos.

Paul
Brennan Support.

Chris A

Feb 3, 2020, 12:08:14 PM2/3/20
to Brennan Forum
Hi Paul

Sorry, I must be a bit dense today but I simply cannot find any video camera icon on the middle panel of the UI (screenshot below).

screenshot.png

Leslie Brownlee

Feb 3, 2020, 12:51:23 PM2/3/20
to Brennan Forum
Chris A, it's in the options when the search tab is selected.

Chris A

Feb 3, 2020, 1:39:41 PM2/3/20
to Brennan Forum
Hi Leslie

Thanks, got it now. Can't believe I couldn't find it by myself!

Leslie Brownlee

Feb 3, 2020, 1:50:53 PM2/3/20
to Brennan Forum
No problem Chris. I didn't know it was there either. After your post, I went looking for it. Learning all the time.