B2 plays randomly after a requested CD

Michael Griffin

Feb 11, 2022, 7:56:00 AM2/11/22
to Brennan Forum
After playing a CD, my B2 starts playing other music that I did not (necessarily) want to hear, seemingly chosen at random.

How can I get it to play what I selected and then stop?

JFBUK

Feb 11, 2022, 8:36:59 AM2/11/22
to Brennan Forum
Try this
Screenshot 2022-02-11 133532.jpg

Michael Griffin

Feb 14, 2022, 9:11:53 AM2/14/22
to Brennan Forum
That's just the setting I need. How do I navigate to that menu?

JFBUK

Feb 14, 2022, 9:46:59 AM2/14/22
to Brennan Forum
On the Menu 'Settings' is at the top level so its...

>Settings>Classical Mode

Press OK and it will bring up current status i.e. Classical Off

Press OK and it will turn it on and the front panel will return to the clock display

To set it OFF again just go through the same process

John

PMB

Feb 15, 2022, 4:12:43 AM2/15/22
to Brennan Forum
Hi Mike,

Click (press briefly and release) the front control - 'Browse Artists' is shown >> turn the control to 'Settings' >> click >> turn to 'Classical Mode' >> click >> 'Classical Off' is shown >> turning the control toggles the setting between off and on >> click to select.

Paul
Brennan Support.

Michael Griffin

Feb 22, 2022, 9:00:44 AM2/22/22
to Brennan Forum
Thanks, Paul!  Abandoning the web UI and using the front panel did the trick.