Possibly Useful Information for BB1 Users

Paul Avery

Apr 4, 2020, 11:32:37 AM4/4/20
to Brennan Forum
I am the proud owner of a BB1 for a few weeks now.
For several years I have been using "Magnetic Charge Cables" on all my phones and laptops etc.. They are cheap to buy and allow quick easy connection of the charger without wear and tear on the connectors.
I used one with my BB1 from the start and its performed perfectly. (Obviously you have to remove it if you want to pass Data through the connector, but it just unplugs) When in use it protrudes only a very small amount, I have them on my phones all the time.
They are available from EBay under the listing "UK 360° Nylon Magnetic Charge Cable", in 3 lengths and various colours.
Can I also say that I have recently bought a set of the Li-Ion rechargeable batteries and so far find them excellent.

If I had a wish list for the future software on the BB1 it would be to have a "Sleep" function.
Mag 2.jpg
Mag 1.jpg
Mag 3.jpg

PMB

Apr 5, 2020, 4:22:53 AM4/5/20
to Brennan Forum
Hi Paul,

Thank you for the useful tip, will check one out. BTW the USB C port is 'power only' so no need to unplug.

Paul
Brennan Support.