Mobile app not showing album cover art

John Hunter

May 8, 2020, 12:39:34 PM5/8/20
to Brennan Forum
I've just downloaded and installed the mobile app to my android phone.  Very impressed with the functionality and features but sadly I've had to revert to the web UI.  The reason, the mobile app is not displaying any album art cover.  It worked once, but then I updated the B2 to the latest software and it's not worked since.  It won't even work now for the album it had once worked for.  So it looks like something in the latest B2 software has broken this.

Also, when it was working I noticed that the track controls (repeat, volume settings, pause, back, next, sound wave etc.,) covered up part of the album art at the top and bottom.  They look ugly and as if they're an after thought. These controls look significantly better on the web UI so I think I'll be sticking with that until mobile app is improved.

I look forward to any updates on this.

PMB

May 11, 2020, 4:27:48 AM5/11/20
to Brennan Forum