No USB recognition

ramot...@gmail.com

Oct 2, 2020, 7:44:32 AM10/2/20
to Brennan Forum
Trying to obtain list of albums from B2 every time I put USB stick formated  Fat 32 into the  C outlet in the B2 it say NO USB DEVICE, I used different USBS but it is always the same answer. I did remove the WiFi dongle, same result, I power it off, put the USB in and then power on,  same result. Any ideas?  Thanking in advance

RAMO in Madrid Spain

Daniel Taylor

Oct 2, 2020, 8:50:36 AM10/2/20
to Brennan Forum
Did you use the B2 to format the disk?  We have seen a few cases where the USB disk was formatted on a computer and the B2 would not recognize it, but then when it was formatted by the B2 itself, then the B2 would be happy with it.  I know that's now how it should work, but you do what you have to.  Worth a try.

PMB

Oct 4, 2020, 12:34:06 PM10/4/20
to Brennan Forum
Hi Ramot,

Plug the USB stick into USB C on the B2 and then use 'Format USB C' from the Maintenance menu.

Paul
Brennan Support.