FEEDBACK NEW WUI

Stephen Locke

Oct 20, 2019, 7:00:58 AM10/20/19
to Brennan Forum
(1) Interestingly, the new WUI works fine on my new iPad Air 3rd Generation, 2019, (13.1.2)
(2) Sometimes works on my 2011 iPad 3 (9.3.5) after rebooting the B2 a few times! Other times displays various coloured emojis in place of correct graphical images.
(3) Surprisingly it doesn't work at all on my Mobile, LG V40 ThinQ, 2018, (Android 9)

Chrissy7090

Oct 20, 2019, 12:38:55 PM10/20/19
to Brennan Forum
Hi Stephen

I have the same IPad Air as you but for the life of me cannot adjust the volume or access presets. Are you saying both those features work on your iPad ??
If so, anythiughts on what I’m doing wrong with regards to the volume control? It just doesn’t move !!

Regards

Chris

Stephen Locke

Oct 20, 2019, 3:10:31 PM10/20/19
to Brennan Forum
Volume slider is not that responsive, sometime it will works, others times not! Since my original post, I played some tracks using my iPad Air. It functioned OK for about twenty minutes, switching between artists and tracks before it totally locked up!

Stephen Locke

Oct 22, 2019, 5:09:45 AM10/22/19
to Brennan Forum
Had a lock up with screen display but did a pretty obvious thing, on the address bar at top hit the refresh (circular arrow) to the right.  Hadn’t  tried this before because I thought it would loose current session but the song continued playing and the volume control came back.

MRB

Oct 25, 2019, 6:14:12 PM10/25/19
to Brennan Forum
The 10/24 upgrade to the software and v3 UI continues to make volume control difficult on my iPad Pro, works fine in Chrome on a PC.