Double Playlists

keithho...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2022, 3:52:51 PM2/5/22
to Brennan Forum
I was just about to compile a playlist and have noticed that there is now two of nearly all my playlists.I tried to delete one of a pair and they both deleted.Anyone have an idea whats happened here .And is there any fix

Daniel Taylor

Feb 5, 2022, 4:14:11 PM2/5/22
to Brennan Forum
Here's what I would do in this situation.
Close the browser window for the WebUI.
Cycle power on the B2 (turn it off, wait 30 seconds, turn it on again).
Go to the B2's front panel and select the Playlist menu.
Select Play Playlist, and scroll through the possible selections.
Do you see double entries there?  If not, it could well be a problem with the browser and its cache.
If you do see double entries, then there is a problem that we might be able to fix.
Before I spend a lot of time typing ;o) please let me know if there's still a problem.

Daniel Taylor

Feb 5, 2022, 8:16:11 PM2/5/22
to Brennan Forum
I just discovered this message from Keith in my gmail:
"i was accessing via UI i have turned it off left it a while.Re started the UI and all seems to be ok now."