Bluetooth Speakers

Gary Gilmore

Jul 5, 2020, 11:13:46 AM7/5/20
to Brennan Forum
Hi,
I'm a long time owner of a JB7, and I am  considering upgrading to the B2. I would like to use it with Bluetooth speakers. It looks, from some posts,  that it's a bit hit and miss using Bluetooth. I have a pair of Anker Soundcore speakers. I was wondering if anybody else has used the B2 with these speakers?

Thanks Gary

PMB

Jul 6, 2020, 5:30:28 AM7/6/20
to Brennan Forum
Hi Gary,

We updated the Bluetooth software to B2B to make the B2 work with more devices which has been shipped on new units for some time now.

We do offer a no quibble 30 day money back guarantee if you want to try a B2 with your BT speakers.

Paul
Brennan Support.