Alarm Functionality (specifically on the BB1)

Andy Murphy

Nov 3, 2021, 9:31:03 AM11/3/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi

Is there alarm functionality in the pipeline for the BB1?

I have an 8yr old Revo Superconnect that no longer wants to give sound, so am looking for a replacement.  It's amazing how few similar devices are on the market and I'm not entirely sure I want an Echo Dot (functionally can do most of what I require but they don't look great).

The Brennan BB1 looks fab and does most of what I need it to do....except work as an alarm (it will be predominantly for bedside use).  Is the functionality in the pipeline for the device?

Thanks
Andy

PMB

Nov 4, 2021, 4:18:35 AM11/4/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi Andy,

It is on the Wishlist but there is no indication of if and when it may be done. Please check our Latest Software page - link - from time to time for any updates.

Paul
Brennan Support.

Andy Murphy

Nov 4, 2021, 7:37:24 PM11/4/21
to Brennan Forum

Thanks Paul.  Much appreciated.

 Rules me out for a replacement device at the moment unfortunately.  But will keep checking in, just in case.

 Looks like an Echo Dot might be the best stop gap unfortunately.

J Rathbone

Nov 17, 2021, 2:38:24 PM11/17/21
to Brennan Forum
Would be great if this could be added - a simple setup would suffice (it’s not an alarm clock radio) with  alarm time, audio source and volume settings accessed from Settings & Tools?
Cheers
Jim