CHROME & WEB UI

Chrissy7090

Jul 13, 2019, 3:28:53 AM7/13/19
to Brennan Forum
Ever since I have had my B2 I have used the Chrome browser with the web UI. Absolutely no problems - until last night. The screen is only showing the left third of the display. The remaining two thirds is a blank screen (see photo).
Tried everything I can think of including uninstalling chrome and reinstalling but nothing works. I have tried SAFARI and the web UI works fine. It’s just CHROME which to be honest is my preferred browser.

Any ideas?
PNG image.png

Dennis Lefebvre

Jul 13, 2019, 6:01:27 AM7/13/19
to Brennan Forum
That is the mobile (phone) version of the web UI. You can easily fix this.

1) Click [Now Playing]
2) Click [Settings]
3) Choose "Force Desktop"
4) Scroll down, click [Close]

Chrissy7090

Jul 13, 2019, 8:31:35 AM7/13/19
to Brennan Forum
Thanks Dennis..

Thought it was something along those lines.. just couldn’t recall how to correct it..

Thanks again

Chris