You Tube links

Graham Smout

Nov 6, 2021, 1:24:36 PM11/6/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi there.
I wonder if anyone can perhaps assist?
According  to the settings & Staus Tab on my  B2 I have 53 You Tubes - see below:

Software Version B2B Oct 22 2021 12:29:15

5854 tracks in 501 albums 241 artists

2 WAV 5792 FLAC 60 MP3 0 AAC

Capacity 2000.00G Used 139.43Gb

USB 0 tracks in 0 albums 0 artists

53 Youtubes

However, the majority are not listed in the You Tube History window at the bottom of the You Tube tab so how do I see what is saved and how can I choose which ones to play?

Currently they just start playing randomly  AFTER  a new or a listed You Tube track has finished.  Also, how do I delete them? The You Tube cache is enabled.

Last of all, are they stored as actual files anywhere on the B2? Or are they just links to You Tubes I have loaded previously? I cannot see them when I use NAS and I don't think they are on the SD - but I suppose they might be!
Many thanks

PMB

Nov 8, 2021, 3:59:56 AM11/8/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi gps...,

You can see the 'cached' (saved) YouTubes on the web UI by clicking on the video camera icon,
YouTube tab.jpg

They can be deleted from there using the three dots to the right of each video.

With 'Enable YouTube Cache' on the videos are saved to the hard drive on the B2. They can be played from the YouTube menu, shown above or added to playlists. They cannot be exported or accessed via NAS.

Paul
Brennan Support.

Graham Smout

Nov 11, 2021, 2:16:14 PM11/11/21
to Brennan Forum
Thanks Paul - I couldn't see the Video Camera icon on the iPhone App or tablet App. But it is there on the full Web UI. Best
Graham

Jeff. M.

Nov 11, 2021, 2:31:14 PM11/11/21
to Brennan Forum
Some great tunes there Paul! Curved Air. Wasn't Sonya Christianson a girlfriend of Andy Summers of the Police?

Jeff. M.

Nov 12, 2021, 5:03:16 AM11/12/21
to Brennan Forum
It was Stewart Copeland! 😩

PMB

Nov 12, 2021, 6:01:35 AM11/12/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi Graham,

You are right, I think the plan was to keep the app simple and uncluttered. I tend to use the web UI exclusively as I prefer the layout.

Paul
Brennan Support.