Brennan B2 to Sonos Port?

Johnny G

Apr 6, 2022, 7:19:40 PM4/6/22
to Brennan Forum
Any one know if the Sonos Port can receive the Sonos output signal from the B2 in order to input to an audio amp?

John Grimoldy

Apr 6, 2022, 8:04:40 PM4/6/22
to Brennan Forum
I have a home full of Sonos:  Play 1, Play 3, Connect, Connect AMP, and AMP (the new one).  All of them work with my Brennan B2.  Since the Sonos Port is just the Sonos AMP without the amplifier, I fully expect it will work without issue.  Me, I prefer to use the B2 as a Music Library via the Sonos app.  I find it more functional with more features than using the Brennan app to "push" to my Sonos.  It feels to me that the Brannan B2 was a great idea, but development lost steam when working on the control app/web site.  They feel quite half-baked to me as far as Sonos integration.