vTuner Radio station doesn't work on BB2

Andras N

Sep 18, 2021, 3:28:52 AM9/18/21
to Brennan Forum
Hello,

For some reason this specific radio station (Spirit FM 87.6 - Hungary) doesn't work on BB1 however when I try to listen directly on vTuner page it does work:

Can somebody have a look at this why BB can't play this?

Thanks,
Andrew

Jeff. M.

Sep 18, 2021, 5:21:01 AM9/18/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi Andrew, it doesn't work on my B2 either! However, if other stations work, and play, then it is probably a V tuner issue. You can contact them and ask them to check the stream. I had a radio station added by them, so they do respond.

Andras N

Sep 18, 2021, 6:11:41 AM9/18/21
to Brennan Forum
It is weird though that if you visit the link directly then it works fine so I guess its more of a BB issue than a vtuner problem?!

What email address you used to contact them? I never got a response before :(

Thanks,
Andrew

Jeff. M.

Sep 18, 2021, 6:15:12 AM9/18/21
to Brennan Forum
A response, can take some time, but they do monitor it,

Mark Fishman

Sep 18, 2021, 6:34:27 PM9/18/21
to Brennan Forum
Looking (in a web browser) at what stream actually connects when vTuner plays that station, the actual stream is coming from

So it seems to be an ordinary MP3 Icecast or Shoutcast type of stream.

Andras N

Sep 19, 2021, 2:59:52 AM9/19/21
to Brennan Forum
Right, I also tried to manually add the stream to BB but it doesn't work either while playing the stream on my computer works fine.