BACKUP - PLAY VIA BB1

Chrissy7090

Feb 10, 2020, 5:57:55 AM2/10/20
to Brennan Forum
Hi all

I have had a B2 since it was released and have always backed up using EXPORT TO C. Thankfully I have never has to use it to restore theB2.

However at Christmas I bought a BB1 almost purely on the basis that I could plug in the backup and play music from that. It works but not as a envisaged.
The display on the BB1 of artists, albums is not in alphabetical and no matter what I do I can’t get the display in the correct order. I have almost 2000 albums by nearly 500 artists so it’s a bit of a pain scrolling through to find what I’m looking for. Things wouldn’t be so bad if the random play worked on the backup but it okay the first track selected then stops.

Any ideas anyone??

Regards

Chrissy7990

PMB

Feb 10, 2020, 6:37:13 AM2/10/20
to Brennan Forum
Hi Chrissy7990,

The BB1 doesn't currently sort external music alphabetically. It is on the list.

Paul
Brennan Support.

Chrissy7090

Feb 10, 2020, 9:32:40 AM2/10/20
to Brennan Forum
Thanks Paul

I take its the same answer to the random play part of my question.?

Regards

Chrissy7090

PMB

Feb 10, 2020, 1:48:49 PM2/10/20