Playlist for YouTube

elizabeth latteck

Aug 23, 2021, 4:00:48 AM8/23/21
to Brennan Forum
I own a B2 for quite some time now (approx since 2015).

I have quite a number of tracks sitting in the History section, the box cache is ticked and all tracks have a green tick. However I can’t figure out how to get them on to a playlist. I have created a new playlist, but I can’t pull the YouTube tracks into the playlist.

Can you help? Many thanks.

JFBUK

Aug 23, 2021, 9:33:37 AM8/23/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi,

you can't drag and drop from History.

1. enable YouTube caching

b2you1.JPG

2. Play the tracks you want to playlist. Just a snippet will do. This will add them to the cache.

3. Go to the Search panel and choose the little movie camera icon. You will see your cached Youtubes.
Click on the ... to add to a playlist as you would with  other stored audio

b2you2.JPG

John