Album Art

Blayne

Feb 1, 2018, 9:18:47 AM2/1/18
to Brennan Forum
Martin.
Why don't you treat the acquiring of Album Art as a toggle under settings? I find the current system of having to pay attention and not knowing when nothing exists or no connection a PITA to navigate. You should always acquire Art un less one ops out. Also tell us that nothing exists when that is the case.
Blayne

Brennan Support

Feb 2, 2018, 4:40:41 AM2/2/18
to Brennan Forum
Hi Blayne

Good idea - I did have it automatic once - but it slowed things down a bit - but a toggle option is a good idea

Martin

Tony

Feb 2, 2018, 10:35:25 PM2/2/18
to Brennan Forum
Something that also indicates when the b2  is unable to find album art (i.e. is has given up) would be a nice addition as well.