searching online for an up to date operating manual!

Iain McGregor

Feb 12, 2020, 7:14:17 AM2/12/20
to Brennan Forum
Sorry to seem idiotic, but I've just got a B2, and I'm rather looking forward to playing with it!  I've been searching for quite a while for an up to date operating manual for the B2 - I know, having been reading the forum over the past few weeks, that there have been a huge number of updates and changes to the B2 software, many of which will have necessitated a rewrite of parts of the operating manual.  But can I find one online, that is more recent than November 2016 - nope!  Nowhere!  Can anyone please help?

Leslie Brownlee

Feb 12, 2020, 7:20:56 AM2/12/20
to Brennan Forum
Most of what you need can be found here.

PMB

Feb 12, 2020, 1:48:07 PM2/12/20
to Brennan Forum
Hi Iain,

We do not have a manual as such but rely on our website - Leslie has provided the link - and the Forum. If you have any specific questions you can either post them here or email us - link.

Paul
Brennan Support.